Curtis Shortridge, Esq.
Curtis is Gail’s attorney, and she met him at a Denver Design Center presentation over twenty years ago. Curtis specializes in working with interior designers, architects and builders, so he understands our industry’s unique challenges. Curtis will lead a Track 2 discussion about contracts and agreements with clients and employees to protect your business. Bring your challenges and questions to this informative session.
- University of Denver (J.D., 1979)
- Adams State College (B.A., 1974)
- Supreme Court of Colorado, 1979
U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1979
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Section
- Member, Litigation Section
- Co-Chairman, Judicial Education Subcommittee, 1989-1990
- Co-Chairman, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, 1989-1990
- Frequent lecturer to design and real estate professionals.